One of our users notified me of an error on the settings page. The whole section on how to whitelist the delivery e-mail address in your Amazon settings was missing.
This is now corrected and for all of you who missed information, here it is:
Amazon requires all documents sent to your Send-to-Kindle address to come from an approved e-mail address. So the last step in this stage is to add feeder.mobi’s sending address as an approved address.
- Load the ‘Content and Devices’ page on Amazon
- Click the ‘Preferences’ tab at the top of the page
- Click ‘Personal Document Settings’
- Scroll down to the ‘Approved Personal Document E-Mail List’ section
- Click ‘Add a new approved e-mail address’
- Enter ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ and click ‘Add Address’
Work for world peace and read a RSS-feed!